The Crossword Puzzle Game is Back!!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I click on the "crossword puzzle is back" on my email page I see the correct reply "burlesque" but I cannot see who posted it. When I click to reply the post disappears and I get the reply "overstate" which is not the correct one.What is happening? In other words the reply burlesque is right but I cannot get it to show.

Has the sender forgotten to send the "burlesque" reply? Perhaps still in his/her draft page? :confused2:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
When I click on the "crossword puzzle is back" on my email page I see the correct reply "burlesque" but I cannot see who posted it. When I click to reply the post disappears and I get the reply "overstate" which is not the correct one.What is happening? In other words the reply burlesque is right but I cannot get it to show.

Has the sender forgotten to send the "burlesque" reply? Perhaps still in his/her draft page? :confused2:
That was me, Drina. I posted it or thought I had but thought it only had 8 letters so I tried to edit it.

Burlesque

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to understand what had happened.
I confirm then that "burlesque" is the right reply, Mia. Your turn :hellocomputer: :clap:
6 letters
last letter e
Tones of high range

Texaskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:)Oh sorry I was out of turn - responding to the 4 letters starting with D

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:)Oh sorry I was out of turn - responding to the 4 letters starting with D
Hi Texaskitty, welcome to our "The crossword puzzle game is back!!" game.
You are replying to our post N° 11 in the first page of our game, which has already been dealt with. You didn't realize that we are already dealing with the submission on post N° 32, second page.
I have just given my reply to the last question and am waiting for Mia6's acceptance or refusal. Please go ahead if you wish to give your own reply.

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Drina, how did you figure that out so fast ha? Yep, you're right!!
:yess: :winner: :thumbsup:

Welcome to the game, T Texaskitty !!

Since Drina guessed the correct answer, she'll give the next clues. Glad you're here!:jive::hugs::thumbsup: