The Chronicals of Narnia

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to see the Chronicals of Narnia yesterday. Oh how amazing and not just the story but the animation - just breath taking.

ANyone else seen it yet?

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure, rub it in!
Just kidding, NO, I haven't seen it yet, but I WILL soon! I can't wait! Anyone want to take me to see it?

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved it, both the story, and the realism of the animals and characters. I may go see it again...I definitely need to read the books again.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll probably end up waiting to see it free on the sattelight, which won't be for a few long months. Unless we rent it when it comes out.

Did you see the Pirates of The Caribbean 2 preview?

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Is Orlando in that one too?
Just LOVE him!
Yes

Everyone I ahve tlaked to that went and saw Narnia said they saw a preview for it.. so I am wondering if other people ahve yet or not.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Narnia is a must. Oh. My. We just saw it tonight. It is easily the best movie I've seen in a very long time. So very well done in all respects. I won't refuse a chance to see it again, and I'll be watching for the DVD.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loved Narnia, both the story and the effects. Aslan was breathtaking, and what brilliance to get Liam Neeson to be the voice, such a great voice. I thought the kids were really good, and Tilda Swinton was so evil as the Witch. Do you think they'll make the other books in the series into films, too? I need to read them again.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally saw this movie yesterday, and maybe it's because I knew what was going to happen since I've seen the first one, but it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be! I did enjoy it, just that everyone has been raving about it. The graphics were great, but I think I ruined it for myself by seeing the first one...

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kept wondering while watching that movie, "How did they get that lion to do that?!" He looked so real.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

I kept wondering while watching that movie, "How did they get that lion to do that?!" He looked so real.
It WAS a real lion.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got the kids the video game for Christmas. My oldest (at home) whipped through it in no time (17 y/o). The little ones, age 10 and 6, just love it. Lots of clips from the movie.

I loved Aslan, too. He was so...cat like! LOL!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes loved the book, the movie was great too

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It comes out on DVD next month WOOOHOOO!!!
Yah I really liked it, can you tell? Actually upon finishing a fiction novel yesterday (People Of The Wolf) I picked up the first book in the series (bought the box set). What I was really surprised about what I got through half the book in a couple hours or maybe less? I guess I didn't realize what easy reading it is and it even has pictures (I read a lot of young adult books - realizing what I missed when I was young) so its quite unusual compared to my usual reads. Anyway I should finish it tonight and start the next. This series will be read in no time
. Its very cute. Oh what I missed when I was little :p .