The Change A Letter Game - 5 Letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evidently we have been playing it wrong. I thought we could re-arrange the letters, but that seems not to be the case. I thought that if we just changed one letter and not the position, we might run into a dead end, which is why I assumed it would be OK to change the order. And the original instructions did not say we could not change the order. :D

We seem to be at a dead end here, as I cannot find a word after "ducat." And "ducat" was the only word that debbila could use after I used "ducal." Perhaps we need a restart? :dunno:
Boris Diamond Boris Diamond Do you want to start with a new 5 letter word? We haven't heard from AbbysMom about it yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Here's a new word for you:

treat

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evidently we have been playing it wrong. I thought we could re-arrange the letters, but that seems not to be the case. I thought that if we just changed one letter and not the position, we might run into a dead end, which is why I assumed it would be OK to change the order. And the original instructions did not say we could not change the order. :D

... :dunno:
holy cow, I think I had this game wrong from the start! mea culpa :paperbag:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Trail" from "Trial" ... Is that switching two letters?

This game confuses me...

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thill - I learned a new word too!

Shill ( I googled and learned another new word ):yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.