The 'Captivating' Cats!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otisbird

Applesauce is gone?
I'll settle for pictures of the cats you have right now...May 24, 2006.
I've got a couple of Elmo. I really need to take more pictures though. Wish I had the time I used to!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Hey Sam! How's Captivating On the Bench doing? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see updated pics of him!!!!

Hey Lacey! His new owner has named him Stan.

I've heard he is doing well but he is like a naughty two year old and he's always biting. She's not too sure whether she is going to show him yet because of this but if he's at the next show I'll definitly take some pictures of him.

Sam

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are my recent Elmo pictures:

After he had his eye operation he doesn't really like opening his eyes when the flash is on

Up close Elmo - he's turning six this year!

Still really playful!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Elmo all curled up outside your door.
I love that the new owners are calling your monkey kitty - Stan

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah he deserves to be outside the door - Mum was just putting up some new curtains just minutes ago and he has already peed on them! tut tut

Yeah I think it suits him - I couldn't find him a name!!

Thanks Chris.

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

And when he isn't allowed in my bed - look where he is curled up! (Outside my door)
Awwww... you know he's trying his best to look pathetic, too. "Poor me, orphan kitty who no one loves, out in the cold..."

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

Sam, Is there a thread devoted to Bridget Jones? I'd like to see more pictures of her.
Not that I can recall. I can't even remember the last time I took pictures of Bridget. I must do!

rumpleteazer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was just looking at the pictures of your babies and they are soooooo adorable!! What breed were the cats in the first sets of pictures? I've never seen a cat like that before. But that's one of the things I like about cats, there are so many kinds and varieties! Yours are all beautiful! I especially love the one curled up outside your door! It's so sad! But you know that's what he's aiming for is sympathy!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rumpleteazer

I was just looking at the pictures of your babies and they are soooooo adorable!! What breed were the cats in the first sets of pictures? I've never seen a cat like that before. But that's one of the things I like about cats, there are so many kinds and varieties! Yours are all beautiful! I especially love the one curled up outside your door! It's so sad! But you know that's what he's aiming for is sympathy!
Hi there...Thank you so much. Probably some of my Exotics?

I know.
He does it all the time..LOL!

Thanks for your comments. I haven't put up new pictures for ages!

rumpleteazer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Hi there...Thank you so much. Probably some of my Exotics?

I know.
He does it all the time..LOL!

Thanks for your comments. I haven't put up new pictures for ages!
Oh I know how the guilt thing works!! You would be able to appreciate this story! When my little Teazer cat had surgery earlier this month to remove a lump (she's fine now!
), she had to wear one of those big collars to keep her from pulling at her stitches. She hated it, but she was such a little ham about it! If someone was in the room, she would huddle on the floor and hang her head down as if it was too heavy to lift because of this collar. It was the saddest site in the world! I wish I had a picture! But if no one was in the room, she would walk around like normal
Aren't they just a riot?!