The "Blah it's Monday" DT!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hugs to everyone that if feeling ill or tired or injured.

Wow Tamme that seems like an awful amount of money for a sweing machine.

Sue, I look forward to seeing if you get the 17th
kitty or not.

We are moving house today well in actual fact we started last night but are finishing up today, have been taking lots of pics of the cats also.

Sam

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like a pretty cheap sewing machine. Not that $200 is not a lot of money to find, but that is not an expensive machine. Mine was about twice that, and I bought it many years ago.

I am at work today. There are cycling races in town all week, and they go right by my front door. Its very exciting, traffic is shut down, and people walk on the road (the part that the cycle racers don't ride on). Although it makes it a nightmare to drive anywhere. We have tourists from all over the world in town right now.

The cats are enjoying the races too. They went outside this morning to watch.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Sam
.... Hello everyone. How is everyone? Me, I am doing fine.... working hard though and dont have anytime to post
. Patches and Tiger are doing fine. Last night I was playing with Tiger and she bit me on my foot...LOL, I am at work right now. I just wanted to say hello to everybody.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by adymarie
Any special plans for my fellow Canadians?
My Thanksgiving is already planned. A complete Thanksgiving dinner for 2. That means turkey, stuffing the whole 9 yards.

Maybe Cisco will get a few pieces of turkey for dinner as well!
As for the kittens I bought them a can of Turkey cat food so they won't be getting any human food. Even though Legolas still steals the human food!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Fellow Canadians, on the TCS!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, there are a lot of Catadians on this board!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by sandra
Hello Sam
.... Hello everyone. How is everyone? Me, I am doing fine.... working hard though and dont have anytime to post
. Patches and Tiger are doing fine. Last night I was playing with Tiger and she bit me on my foot...LOL, I am at work right now. I just wanted to say hello to everybody.
Hi Sandra

LOL! Glad the kitties are fine. I'm fantastic thanks! I'm just drinking water and packing boxes.

Hugs! Sam.

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, there are a lot of Catadians on this board!
Yup. Thanksgiving and Christmas, the favourite holidays for cats in our extended family. Mmmmm, turkey.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Tamme
what a great idea! I would definitey make more things if I had a sewing machine, but they're so damn expensive. like $200 bucks!

I'm going to look on e-bay!
Look in your local paper. Sometimes, there are deals on heavy-duty school models. I bought my Singer Dressmaker, back in 1992, for $150.00 Other than a once-a-year tuneup, I've never had it into the shop. I have a EuroPro 7-layer denim machine, too. It was only $268.00.

Work was light, for a Monday. I only handled 70 calls and none of them were bad. Since I am off, tomorrow, I'm taking Mom out to lunch and to an outlet mall. She and I haven't had a shopping trip, in years.

fluffy'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well i leave for Las Vegas October 12 and get back the 16th. My sister is getting married there. Today has been ok just a rainy day..