The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread **2019**

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It’s Chilli’s 1st Gotcha Day! :celebrate:

One year ago, I stepped off the plane—back in Korea after a week’s visit to the US—and went immediately to the bus terminal (jet-lagged and carrying suitcases and all) to pick up my brand new, first-ever CAT! We had a long, stressful bus ride home and she immediately went to hide... but a few minutes after I turned out the lights and went to bed, a little purring Norwegian Forest Fluffball came and fell asleep curled against my arm. :redheartpump:

Her previous owners were leaving Korea and couldn’t/didn’t want to bring her with them, so she had to be urgently rehomed and I couldn’t resist the adorable photos and videos on her adoption profile. As I understand it I am her third home—not counting wherever she was born—so poor girl has been shuffled around a lot for only 4 years old. But she is definitely in her forever home now! I truly can’t imagine how anyone could ever part with her—she is an amazing kitty. She’s beautiful, hilarious, spunky, lovable, well-behaved, and the best first cat I could’ve ever asked for. I love my girl so much! Happy Gotcha Day, Chilli aka “MaoMao”! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

3C57D820-38EC-48C4-915C-17692C8D6A01.jpeg
500357DE-2938-4A43-9D5D-528FDE66D4B6.jpeg
8504CAF9-A22C-4301-93A4-982C428D42B5.jpeg

CF369406-3FEC-43C9-896B-9C283101C126.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

One year ago, I stepped off the plane—back in Korea after a week’s visit to the US—and went immediately to the bus terminal (jet-lagged and carrying suitcases and all) to pick up my brand new, first-ever CAT! We had a long, stressful bus ride home and she immediately went to hide... but a few minutes after I turned out the lights and went to bed, a little purring Norwegian Forest Fluffball came and fell asleep curled against my arm. :redheartpump:

Her previous owners were leaving Korea and couldn’t/didn’t want to bring her with them, so she had to be urgently rehomed and I couldn’t resist the adorable photos and videos on her adoption profile. As I understand it I am her third home—not counting wherever she was born—so poor girl has been shuffled around a lot for only 4 years old. But she is definitely in her forever home now! I truly can’t imagine how anyone could ever part with her—she is an amazing kitty. She’s beautiful, hilarious, spunky, lovable, well-behaved, and the best first cat I could’ve ever asked for. I love my girl so much! Happy Gotcha Day, Chilli aka “MaoMao”! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

View attachment 274593 View attachment 274594 View attachment 274595
View attachment 274596
Awwww, Happy PURRthday/Gotcha Day, beautiful CHILLI! SO glad you are in your loving forever home. :hearthrob::redtabby::hearthrob::bday::bunnydance::party::woohoo:

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

View attachment 274593 View attachment 274594 View attachment 274595
View attachment 274596
AW! happy 1st gotcha day, beautiful, beautiful Chilli!:bunnydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.