Purraise
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MERLINO!!
What a big handsome guy you are!
:bday::party3::party2::musicnote::dance:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Super special birthday celebrations for Merlino. :bunnydance: :banana1: :dazzler: :party3: :party2: :celebrate: :cheerleader: Here's to many more years enjoying life together for you and your fluffy dude @Noirele .

Mouse quietly celebrated his 8th birthday last Saturday (on Groundhog day :lol: ). I've not got any recent photos of him just now though so will have to work on that.
Happy PURRthday wishes and belated PURRthday wishes! :bday::party2::woohoo::banana1:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Awww, congratulations Merlino! I'm so glad you made it to your first birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday to Mouse. Can't wait to see some more pictures of our beautiful blue boy.

:cutecat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 1st Birthday to Merlino! :party3:

Congrats to Mouse on his 8th Birthday! :beerchug: We'll be waiting for pics. :anticipation:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday was Ms. Pepe's 23rd birthday!

:cheerleader: :banana1::bday: Ms Pepe. 23 is a wonderful age and she is looking so cute and adorable. She reminds me of my little Pal in the pictures I have of her just before her 22nd birthday - I swear they get more and more cute and adorable. And what's more they seem to like being carried around and snuggling in more than they ever did as youngsters too. :cloud9: :catrub:
I hope Ms Pepe had a lovely birthday with lots of treats and pampering. :catlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.