♥ The ♥ Birthday ♥ Thread ♥**2018**

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Ruby! Many blessing on you, your mom...and the woman who saved you from the nasty ones. :redheartpump:
Thanks Tobermory Tobermory :heartshape:

rubysmama rubysmama , wishing you and sweet Ruby the happiest of Gotcha Days! from, Speedy and R raysmyheart . :) :celebrate:
Thank you R raysmyheart and Speedy :heartshape:

Happy Gotcha Day, beautiful Ruby!
Thank you Lari Lari :heartshape:

Thank you Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 :heartshape:

Happy belated birthday Flash and happy gotcha day to Ruby :)
Thank you aliceneko aliceneko :heartshape:

Almost forgot to wish my boy Flash a happy 2nd birthday on here, from Nov. 2nd!

View attachment 261992
Happy belated birthday Flash! :bday: :celebrate: :party3:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I forgot all about this thread until today. :doh: Today marks Carleton's 3 year Gotcha Day! :cheerleader: Thank you 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine for starting this wonderful thread. Many happy belated wishes to all the cats who I have missed. :party:

I can't believe it's been 3 years since we brought our precious boy home. I still keep in touch with the director of the shelter where we adopted him and will be donating towels and blankets to them over the weekend because she said that is what's needed most right now.

Here is a pic of Carleton relaxing, as he deserves, on his special day.
Carleton napping.jpg

Last edited:

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
20180817_105927.jpg

Exactly a year ago, not quite sure that we were ready to be there, my husband and I walked into a huge adoption event and started tentatively peeking into cages. I few rows in, we were greeted by this pair of beautiful, mournful eyes. After making the rounds and hours of deliberation, we decided to take a chance that (a) we were ready for a new cat after the loss of our beloved Gwen and (b) that this little gray kitty was the right cat for us.

She was captivating from the start, but very skittish and scared, and it it was about 7 months before she sat on my lap for the first time, and even longer before she really seemed to feel secure and at home. But it was worth the wait, and she has become the most delightful cuddlebug, and brings us joy every day. Here she is all snuggled up on my lap.

20180911_154814.jpg

Happy gotcha day, Juniper! We're so lucky to have found you.

Status
Not open for further replies.