The biggest mess ever!

adventuregirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So today I heard a crash in the laundry room and found Ash sitting in a puddle of laundry soap....an entire giant size container all over the floor all over Ash and Phoenix too because he followed me in.... I gave them both baths to rinse them off and shut the door to keep two nosy cats and cleaned up it took several mop buckets to get the soap off the floor....the only good thing I guess is the house smells really clean now lol! Ash has been having a hard time adjusting to us going back to work, and I really blame myself for not spending enough time with her. Phoenix is my constant companion and follows me everywhere. Ash loves from afar, and prefers to play for her attention. It's really easy to forget that she needs that stimulation especially when I am tired. My husband and I just came up with a schedule so she gets time to play with both of us a couple times a day... hopefully that will help her getting into things... also when we buy new laundry soap we made room in the cupboard for it and ordered child locks for the cupboard.

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oof. Not to be alarming but I’m wondering if you should give them a second bath. I’d be concerned about them ingesting residual soap when grooming themselves.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adventuregirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oof. Not to be alarming but I’m wondering if you should give them a second bath. I’d be concerned about them ingesting residual soap when grooming themselves.
I made sure there was no soap on them. That was a concern for me too.