THE BEST CAT LITTER EVER!!!

siruh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi cat lovers,
I wanted to share the absolute BEST, NATURAL CAT LITTER ever!
Pioneer Pet’s “SmartCat” Natural Grass Seed Litter

It clumps better than clay, has little dust, and has very little scent.

See here:
#6506 SmartCat ALL NATURAL Clumping Litter by Pioneer Pet-20lb Bag - Pioneer Pet

I really wanted to share how much we love this because I’ve been hunting for the perfect cat litter forever. This one is natural, easy to clean, and healthy for our fur babies! They have a youtube video posted on their page w/ a guy tossing a “litter ball” across a parking lot. It’s incredible. Check it out!!!

For years we were using Tidy Cats clumping clay, but after learning that clay litter isn’t healthy for cats/humans, I needed to find a natural option. PLEASE CHECK OUT PIONEER PET “SMARTCAT” GRASS SEED LITTER. We use the original version (not lightweight). I promise you guys will LOVE it!!!! 😻💙

(FYI I’m not being paid for this, I just wanted to share a top notch product that you & kitties will love)

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is indeed the best litter I’ve tried and settled for. If it didn’t track the way it does, it would be perfect. I also use another grass seed litter, Petco’s SoPhresh, cheaper but it got more dusty recently. Chewy’s Frisco grass seed is even dustier unfortunately. The clumping is phenomenal and it has the least dust of any other litter. But tracking is awful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

siruh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes! We have a new love for grass seed litter. Pioneer Pet’s is by far the best - I’ve found it clumps better than Petco’s SoPhresh brand!

Tracking isn’t a concern for us as we use a litter mat 😄. I’m so happy to have discovered a natural, clumping option!!

siruh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It doesn’t smell! The slight scent is very natural. I highly recommend this litter. 😃

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It may be the best, but at that price it should scoop the boxes! It is almost $1.50 a pound! I use Equine Pine pellets and it cost 15 cents a pound. With as many boxes as we have, I would be in the poor house.

siruh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well it’s worth the price considering how often you need to change out the litter entirely! It clumps so well, that you simply scoop soiled litter away and refill the box as needed.

I’ve tried pellet litter (Yesterdays News) after Quorra had surgery. Pellet litter needs to be changed entirely pretty much after use. Not for me!

I’m a cleanfreak and clean litter box as soon as it’s soiled. Considering the time spent scooping litter, Pioneer Pet litter makes cleaning a breeze. I only have 1 cat so it’s definitely worth it for me!!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SmartCat isn't available near me and I refuse to pay shipping costs to get it. :( I looked into this litter and really wanted to try it too.
BUT I did come across this brand which is available in store here in Canada (Ontario) that seems to be comparable, Pet Valu sells it.
Has anyone ever tried it before????
1597767110155.png

siruh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I haven’t tried Fresh4Life litter, but in general I’d definitely recommend GRASS SEED LITTER! It’s a convenient, natural, clumping option. 😻

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to use this, but it tracks so badly that I ended up having to switch (again).

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
I also use Smart Cat and am very happy with it.

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So far Okocat pellets is working for me and Delilah. They are small pellets, and don't wind up usually past the bathroom (and she is the cat who tries to dig to Australia!) Before the Dr. Elseys was tracked all over the apartment.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Reason I dont get much tracking is that my cat Maggie pees/poos ,steps out,turns,sniffs the litter to make sure she covers it with one paw. She is so polite

Dana_And_Monster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I prefer pine pellets, cheaper, easier, healthier. No problems. Tracking doesn't bother me as I clean the house daily.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walmart has a new antitracking mat now that really works. It has a smooth 1st layer that is covered with a perforated top layer. The litter falls through to the first layer as they walk over it. You upend it, separate the layers with your hand and shake the litter out. I just vacuum over it most times. It works better than any I have used.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walmart has a new antitracking mat now that really works. It has a smooth 1st layer that is covered with a perforated top layer. The litter falls through to the first layer as they walk over it. You upend it, separate the layers with your hand and shake the litter out. I just vacuum over it most times. It works better than any I have used.
Link, please??

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I'm old, don't know how to send links! It is sold by JoyBuy and is an antisplash, double layer cat litter box mat. I couldn't even find a sku!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I'm old, don't know how to send links! It is sold by JoyBuy and is an antisplash, double layer cat litter box mat. I couldn't even find a sku!
:lol: Ok. I will look it up myself. Just needed the brand name and I should be able to find it. May need to invest in one or two.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I know is before I got them when we moved the amount of litter on the floor was horrible! Now there are just one or two little pieces.
Cool! Ours isn't horrible until I vacuum and hear all the litter crunching in the vacuum.