The animal rescue site needs help

G

ghostuser

The Animal rescue site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused & neglected animals...

It takes less than a minute to go to their site & click on "feed an animal in need" for free.

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors / advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned / neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Please visit www.theanimalrescuesite.com
and please pass it on.....

Come on guys...
GET CLICKING!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I click more then once a day ???????
I do click every day . Please don't forget to scroll down and click on the others too , there are 2 hunger sites 1 memmogram , one wildrescue and one save the forest I belive ... So please click one by one .

dtetrev

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1st thing I do once my computer starts up is click

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to that site (and its sister sites) is part of my morning routine. I go every day. Thanks for the reminder, though.

fluffy'smom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its inmy faves and i click it every day and have spread the word about it on other boards i go to

uabassoon

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I clicked. Yzma I'm going to cross post this onto another forum so it can get some more clicks, I hope you don't mind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G

ghostuser

I think you can only click once a day...
but no harm trying right?

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think only one click per day counts. . . . I do recall reading this early on in this thread.

sylent rayne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I added my click! For those interested, care2 has the same thing going. Its for the Oceans, Primates, Humane Society, Big Cats, Rain Forest, Breast Cancer and they have a Daily Action as well. I use them as my e-mail provider as well. If you are interested, visit them and give them a click or two.

www.care2.com - Making the World a better place, one click at a time.