The Accidental Lykoi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tonyurso

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
As of right now, we will beheaded to the TICA show in Reading, PA April 20th for her to be examined by Judges so we can get her papers.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She’s adorable.

I know the breeders are excited, but I hope you’ll think about what’s best for your girl and your family re: breeding. It’s not without its risks, including death, for the mother. That may not be the life you want for her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tonyurso

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She’s adorable.

I know the breeders are excited, but I hope you’ll think about what’s best for your girl and your family re: breeding. It’s not without its risks, including death, for the mother. That may not be the life you want for her.
I completely agree. Our first concern is for our cat. If and when we decide to breed her, it will be very limited.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Please do let us know the results.. Isn't it wonderful that we can find these things out?

She's such a sweetie. :)

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I completely agree. Our first concern is for our cat. If and when we decide to breed her, it will be very limited.
Just keep in mind the risk of pyometra and other health risks for unspayed females not being bred. I am not saying you should spay her or that you need to breed her often, just be aware of the risks, like I am. I only have a litter about once a year.