that's my boy!

manomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm just cleaning out some picture folders, and found a couple of photos of my blue boy, Nik, who is, as I type, sleeping on my lap. He must be having some great dream because he's making running motions with his legs, and sucking. I just love him to bits!

G

ghostuser

awww, sounds cute! I bet he is chasing something in his sleep

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

manomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love this picture - he was pretty young, and you can stil see the ghost stripes on his body (they've nearly disappeared now, other than some faint ones on his tail).

He was given the funky collar (at his feet) as a gift, and he HATED it. Would not wear it on any account. We don't mind as he is 100% indoor, and is microchipped and registered. However, the collar has become a cherished toy, carries around with him everywhere, and demands endless games of fetch (I throw, he fetches).

manomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Another baby shot. He isn't so furry anymore...one day I looked at him and realised, he looks almost grown up now. I miss the fuzz

I love the classic 'cat sleeping' pose.

manomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
this is his "oh please throw it, pleeeeeease" look, while playing with above-mentioned collar. I'm a mean mummy, I wave it around for ages and ages before throwing it. He gets so excited

manomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to show him off a little bit. Thanks for indulging me!

Naomi

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Whoa!

What a beautiful kitty, no wonder you want to show him off
He really is a lovely cat.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww he is so pretty! I love the pictures, especially of the one where he is sleeping.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Nik is such a darling! Isn't it cute when they dream? Popcorn was dreaming the other day and really growling! She must have been having a barney with a dog or something.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a seriously beautiful kitty. WHAT an expressive face! Nik is a complete darling.

I have to say I love the first piccie with that looking straight at camera shot.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww.....they are very cute!

How old is he now?? The pic of him sleeping, curled up in a ball is exactly Nakita! And I know exactly what you mean about them growing up to fast. I've only had Nakita for 2 months but she doesn't have the baby fuzz anymore and she is maturing (now 6 months old). Plus, Nakita has grown out of her stripes, except a few on the tail.

Stop growing!!! I want to keep a "little" fur bundle!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwww, he's so handsome! I love the pic of him waiting for you to throw the collar! He looks so alert and thinking "jeez mom PLEASE just throw the darn thing! Don't I look ready to fetch?!?!"

kyttin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yes what a darling!! Very beautiful. I too like the first one of him looking right into the camera.

Kyttin