Thanksgiving Giveaway! A Mini Spa Set By Honeycat Cosmetics!

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

I am thankful for Sammy & Zander for bringing so much joy to my life. I love going home after a rough day of work and watching them playing all over the house.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
ENTRY- I am thankful for Callie and the way she loves her "Daddy" so very much.  The "boys" are all mine, so he needs somebody to love him
.  she doesn't give me the time of day, except when she's hungry
, but when he walks into the room, she's all ga-ga for him.  Runs over and immediately starts meowing and asking for pets, which is happily obliges.  She's his little princess.  I swear he loves her more than he loves me
.  But I'm still thankful for her because she makes him very happy and puts him in a good mood when he's had a bad day.

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY--I'm grateful that all six of the cats are here. They are each different, and they have all enriched my life so much since they came to be. True, I did lose a sweater along the way, but I gained in smiles, laughter, and joy. A good deal all the way around! 

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am thankful that I found TCS and share stories  and pictures of my cats to all cat lovers.

I am thankful to everyone here :-)

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

I am thankful for all my conversations with Asha. She's got an amazing vocal range, and chatters and trills away to me all the time. She always says thank you when I'm bringing her food, chirrups away to me when she comes for a cuddle, and generally brightens my day. I'd never be without her :heart2: :heart3: :heart2:

tuxedoontheloos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I'm thankful to Tuck for getting away from the kids who were tormenting him on Halloween and making his way to my neighbour's porch. I'm thankful to my neighbours for bringing him to my door.

He's helped me overcome my fear if driving (regular kitty litter trips) and make new human friends. He plays tag and hide and go seek with me. He wakes me up if my alarm clock fails so I'm never late for work. And, best of all, he cuddles marvellously and will sit on my feet when they get cold. I've some circulatory issues and having a warm Tucker when the nights get cold means I'm actually able to sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! One last day for submissions!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I am thankful for both my kitties, Shadow and Mittens. They came into my life when I really needed them. I had just lost my precious Mickey a few months earlier and my heart was truly broken. Mickey was everything to me. He was always there when I needed someone. He helped me cope with my mom's death. I was so lonely without him and my home seemed so empty.
Shadow and Mittens has helped me so much. They are amazing kitties who needed both a home and love. I gladly have given them both. I love both of them so very much and I am sure they love me as much.
I will always love and miss my Mickey.
He has his own special place in my heart and now so do Shadow and Mittens.
I only hope that Mickey would approve and understand.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

I'm thankful for Shadow's kittenish playfulness (and thankful to Asha for awakening his inner kitten). His silly antics never fail to raise a smile...no matter how bad things are. :heart3: :heart2: :heart3:

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm grateful for Robin's ability to find b u g s. It's like having a guy in the house, only I never have to worry about sitting on a toilet with the seat left up.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I'm grateful to SWANIE for being my love bug for the past (almost) 10 years.  He has taken lately to sleeping on my pillow above my head and there is nothing more soothing than a kitty purring in your ear.  He's my big furry boy and always will be!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm also very thankful to the shelter kitties for giving me (at least) two hours every week where nothing else exists in the world except tending to their needs.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thankful that I got an extra 16 days after my Lucky's diagnosis, thankful for that last night I had with him (even if he peed on me - my mom said he was showing me he loved me by giving me something only he could give), and most of all, grateful for having been chosen as his human for over 16 years.

I guess that's three things. I'm also grateful for all my surviving kitties for keeping me grounded this last month. And grateful that my Sara (who is sick now) happily takes her pills thinking she's just getting a lot of treats.

Too many things to be grateful for as far as my cats are concerned.

Last edited:

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

I am thankful for the wonderful cat people I have met since I found TCS because I love my cats and enjoy their companionship. They make my day much livelier

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY 

I am thankful to still have Blackberry.  She was shot by someone yet unknown, had to have a front leg amputated, but now gets along fine on three legs.  Thankful, so thankful, she made it home to us in time.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY: I am thankful for the day I stumbled on TCS and read the post about Chula and Paul needing a home. Since I adopted them, my apartment has become a home and I always have great company. They are both so sweet and affectionate and fill my days with joy. I rarely hear from family and all my friends live far away so this Thanksgiving it was just the three of us. I was not alone with such loving companionship!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I am thankful that I have Shadow and Mittens in my life. They are family to me and I truly love them both.
They can brighten up my day just by the way they look at me.
Mittens, especially, loves to cuddle and enjoys watching t.v. with me. My husband calls Mittens my couch partner.
I am happy to have them both in my life.
They have made my house a warm home again.