Thanksgiving Giveaway! A Mini Spa Set By Honeycat Cosmetics!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I am thankful that Chessy sleeps with me every night.  Before he goes to my feet to sleep, he lays on me for awhile to get scratched and petted :)

camillel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY I am grateful for SamAdams and Salem who sleep with us every night. They love tummy rubs and kisses before going to sleep. And for Tigger who loves the attention but refuses to sleep on the bed.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
ENTRY - I'm grateful that Tinky can always make me laugh, no matter what kind of day I'm having
  He's always up to some hijinx or another

ruaryx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY:

I am thankful to Kyubi for being a ray of light in our life, especially for my boyfriend.  

We received Kyubi from my brother who lives in a different city.  Kyubi was a neighborhood stray and my family started feeding him.  Eventually they brought him inside and got him vetted and neutered.  They were not interested in keeping him and asked me if I wanted to take him in, otherwise he would be sent off to our local no-kill humane society.  This was about a year ago.  I was really nervous to take him in because of costs (poor recent grad here) and because I was nervous about how my then 8 year old only cat would react.  

At the same time my boyfriend was suffering from severe depression.  He skipped his classes and stayed home.  There was this one time when I was hanging out with some friends from work.  I came home and was really excited to talk to him about something.  He listened to what I had to say but I  remember looking into his eyes and it was like he wasn't really even there.  It really struck me because it was such a stark contrast to how I was feeling.  

My bf was never a big animal person.  He moved around a lot as a kid and was never able to get a pet.  He likes Sasha but never really truly bonded with her since she's such a mama's girl and a bit territorial when it comes to him.  Enter Kyubi.  

Kyubi is an orange ball of dorky, clumsy, bouncing energy.  He hops like a deer, plays "tag" with our face when we're sleeping, and is the biggest daddy's boy you'll ever know.  It's no surprise that Kyubi's goofy take on life has helped the bf heal in many different ways.  Kyubi seemed to choose my bf and often interacts with him in ways that he never does with me (even though I'm the one who feeds him! The nerve!).  He rubs up on the bf's legs, puts his front paws on him and stands when he wants to be picked up, and even grooms his beard (yuck).  I'm a little bit jealous that I'm left out but I'm so glad that there was someone who was able to reach out to him in ways that I couldn't.  The bf is now a dedicated awesome cat man convert.  One day he came home from work and asked me with all seriousness, "Is it weird that I miss the cats when I'm not at home?"  View media item 313222

Last edited:

kkoerner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I am thankful for the timing being just right, and me being able to bring Cadbury home when I did.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
ENTRY

I'm thankful for Hiro helping me with the recycling.

As soon as the newspaper box is about half full he'll get in there and start shredding the newspapers for me. He's also chewed the corners off the cardboard box, so no one gets hurt on the sharp edges.

Thank you Hiro, for being so environmentally aware and concerned for our safety.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY 

I'm thankful for Eclipse who likes to go outside.  I do spoil and indulge him, which gets me out at different times of the day, so I get to enjoy the morning dew and scents of the beginning day and the warmth of the afternoon sun and the quiet evenings. 

I'm thankful for Fluffy and her evening playtime, in my bedroom, right before I go to sleep.  I end my days with laughter and a smile.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

I'm thankful that we rescued two of our cats, Daisy and Speck, from animal shelters.  And that we were able to take in the other two, Blackberry and Rue, when our neighbor moved away and left them. Blackberry was already "mostly" ours, but Rue was always faithful to the neighbor, and only came to our house to eat.  

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am thankful my cats know how to use their litterboxes. :nod:
You forgot to make this post an entry tallyollyopia tallyollyopia ;)

------------------

ENTRY

I'm thankful for Asha's unwavering loyalty. She's never far from me, and guards me while I sleep. I've never had a guard cat before, and it feels really special :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3:

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
ENTRY - I'm thankful for Darko, who snuggles up next to me on the couch each evening  and actually looks up at me adoringly like he loves me before tucking his head  under my arm.  It's just the cutest thing
  Maybe he's saying "thank you for taking me in when I showed up on your doorstep".  I don't know, but I'm sure glad he did...my little lovebug

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ENTRY...

I am thankful for my female cat Zelly.  She keeps my other cat Noney good company and gives him lots of love and cleaning sessions
  Zelly makes sure Noney gets a good amount of exercise by chasing him and going after his tail hehe.  She also keeps him warm at night by cuddling up real close to him.  Zelly and Noney are a real blessing to our family!!!!!!! 

mrsjcross87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I am grateful for Luna's ability to keep me grounded, ever since she came into my life it has been easier for me to cope with my depression 

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I am grateful that my cat is saner than any human I know, even me.

suecatcrazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Entry

I am great for my Prince. He know when I am not feeling well and need cuddles and kisses. I have Lupus and most days I get by. But I do have real bad days. He knows when I do. He hops on the bed and cuddles with me and licks my face. I love him so and I do not know what I do without him. He makes my day not as bad. Princess is a sweet cat too but not as affectionate as Prince.

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

I'm thankful to Shadow for being so aware of my moods - whenever he sees than I'm down he's right there with his loudest purr and biggest snuggles to soothe me :heart3: :heart2: :heart3:

Last edited: