Thanks! And Pictures!!

siameezer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for your warm welcome ..... Chelli and I appreciate it! I thought you might like to see some pictures of my "handsome fur-kid" so here they are!

Hugs

Caryn and
Chelli

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, he is wonderful. I'm so partial to Siamese.

That's what I started out to get and ended up with Simba who is Siamese/Himalayan cross. The breeder was trying to find a home for him because he was a cross and I lost my heart to him. My husband kept saying, "Honey, are you sure that's the one you want", and I just felt it was. How right I was!

You can see a picture of Simba on page 7 of "Post Pictures of Your Beautiful Cats".

I love looking at photos of everyone's kitties!

Give Chelli a big hug and kiss for me.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
oooooooooh! He's a real handsome boy!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What adorable pictures!!! So glad you have joined us, and thanks for sharing the pics!!!

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is sooo sweet!!!!!
I live with my tabby now but my mum and dad have a Siamese cat and he looks just like Chelli, i absolutely love him!!!

ash

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What beautiful pics! My mom has a siamese (I believe a seal point) and he is now 11 almost 12! I have a tabby (tiger)! Hopefully I will have a pic of her soon! She is due to have babies any day now so I am going to wait till I can get a pic of them to post on the site also!

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chelli: You are one Handsome Boy! You look so contented and well-loved. You are one LUCKY cat! Welcome to you and your human from all of us here at The Cat Site!

Ash? Babies yet? Got the box ready? Can't wait!!!!---TLK