THANK YOU TO ALL ON THIS FORUM!!

m935

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I realized my last thread is most likely (maybe) the last one ill post relating to feral questions. The 14 years went fast and Ill NEVER forget my cats.
But i need to thank every single one of you. Having anxiety... I really needed the support even when I worried over nothing. You really helped calm me so i could even sleep at night. :)
I could not have Tnred or cared for these cats without your knowledge and the time you took for me and everyone else here!!!
Also. ... THANK YOU for what you've all done for these amazing, beautiful animals. I know how difficult this task can be on so many levels and i don't know how many of you even get credit for how wonderful you are. Sometimes even having to fight to allow these animals to live the lives they deserve. You are all INCREDIBLE people and i wish there were more like you in this world.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! We are all drawn together here on this site by our love and concern for these amazing creatures, one big family, including you! We all have our anxieties at times, I have been caring for cats for over 50 years now and still get butterflies and almost sick to my stomach when I have to TNR or rehome a newcomer. Thanks to people like YOU, the world is a little better place. Bless you.......

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Please understand that you gave as much to TCS and its forum on ferals as we were able to provide for you. All stories, experiences, anecdotes, and challenges will help someone down the line who is facing the same problems. I hope that you will still be here on the site with the rest of us in whatever capacity you would like to participate.

Thank you for what you have done for these cats!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With all you have experienced and learned, you are a wealth of information for others. You are so valuable to all of us who care about cats, feral or domesticated. I joined here long after you did and it was people like you who drew me here. You may not have feral questions now but you certainly can share answers! Personally, I am grateful that you have been here and been giving to kitties for so long. Thank you! You are inspiration to us all. I will be hoping for your continued posts in the feral forums. Many people and kitties can use your help right here on TCS. :grouphug:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
And thank you too, from the bottom of our hearts, for being a cat hero.

If only everyone in this planet cares enough for animals, this world is a much, much better place.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

m935

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
With all you have experienced and learned, you are a wealth of information for others. You are so valuable to all of us who care about cats, feral or domesticated. I joined here long after you did and it was people like you who drew me here. You may not have feral questions now but you certainly can share answers! Personally, I am grateful that you have been here and been giving to kitties for so long. Thank you! You are inspiration to us all. I will be hoping for your continued posts in the feral forums. Many people and kitties can use your help right here on TCS. :grouphug:
You know what... Ive always felt bad about that too. I take help but I rarely give help here. But it's all about me feeling like... if Im still asking questions, what can i offer. I dont have the expertise others clearly have to act like I know what Im doing. :) But youre right! Thank you!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, sometimes we may not have the answers but we can always sympathize and share stories. You just never know if a small kind word might make a huge difference even if we can’t solve the problem. I have often just been given encouragement and that helped me more than I can say. Sometimes the tips, advice or shared experiences gave me ideas or hope. So…. I hope you will stick with us here. :hugs:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too. Sometimes a little advise or encouragement gives you the courage to go on. I know it did help me SO much when i was trying to TNR my outside cats. I have much more experience now and a LOT more confidence!