Tennessee Tornado...Are Our TN Members Alright?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh man!

Prayers and thoughts to all TN members, hope you and your families are okay! Sending positive vibes and thoughts to those affected..

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I checked with my husband's cousins in Nashville and Cookeville, and they are all OK. The pics they posted on FB are horrendous, worse than the ones on TV. My DIL's sister lives in Franklin, but I haven't heard anything, so no news is good news.

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
I checked with my husband's cousins in Nashville and Cookeville, and they are all OK. The pics they posted on FB are horrendous, worse than the ones on TV. My DIL's sister lives in Franklin, but I haven't heard anything, so no news is good news.
I saw some photos and my heart just broke =(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sis' good friend's house was damaged while they were out of state. The neighbors sent pics and the main damage is mostly the garage and the front room. The neighbors couldn't find the cat so we are praying that he is just hiding inside. The couple who lived behind them both perished....

Krienze

Super Cat
Purraise
My sis' good friend's house was damaged while they were out of state. The neighbors sent pics and the main damage is mostly the garage and the front room. The neighbors couldn't find the cat so we are praying that he is just hiding inside. The couple who lived behind them both perished....

Thank goodness they were not home! I am glad they are safe! So very sorry about the neighbors though =(

Cats are sneaky! I'm sure the kitty is hiding somewhere! Keep us updated! <3

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
we are very sorry for the dead... and we also hope that the cat is alive...