TCS Secret Santa?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the new folks --

First - we need someone to coordinate it. Deb25 did it last year. (And I'm not volunteering!
)

Then they will make the official thread where you get the info. I recall we emailed Deb with our names, addresses, and other info (gifts preferences such as what kind of chocolate you like!
) After the deadline, the coordinator takes all the names and matches you up (somehow - draw names from a hat?) with your recipient. And you will not be receiving from the person you are gifting. Deb notified everyone by email the info of who you are sending presents to, how many kitties, preferences...

Also - some folks specified they would not mind being an SS to an overseas TCSer.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm also in... I've been quiet lately (life has been interesting of sorts), and I was really new last year and everyone was already into the swing of it.

I've done SS with friends online as well as offline friends and family all my life... so I'm used to the whole game... I've also been known to include handmade beadwork for the humans... I make necklaces and such. I'm one of those crafty types (and I just got a TON of FW pearls... wheeee).

I'm also willing to do overseas/outside the US, giving and/or receiving.

Amanda

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

For the new folks --

First - we need someone to coordinate it. Deb25 did it last year. (And I'm not volunteering!
)

Then they will make the official thread where you get the info. I recall we emailed Deb with our names, addresses, and other info (gifts preferences such as what kind of chocolate you like!
) After the deadline, the coordinator takes all the names and matches you up (somehow - draw names from a hat?) with your recipient. And you will not be receiving from the person you are gifting. Deb notified everyone by email the info of who you are sending presents to, how many kitties, preferences...

Also - some folks specified they would not mind being an SS to an overseas TCSer.
OooooRA! Thanks for that. I was confused for a minute. I just hoped saying "I'm in" would do the trick.

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooh I would love to be involved last year I only found out about it too late! I don't mind where my SS is as long as they are in a different country just because that would make it soo cool!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, considering I was the dope who brought it up I'd be very happy to volunteer as this year's coordinator! Assuming that it doesn't have to be a mod, that is. If that's the case then I leave the task to one of our lucky Mod Squad!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Man, I've seen some good looking gnomes to send out too! They'd look perfect in your yard.
I would be MORE than happy to collect everyone's gnomes and ship them over to Australia.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I would be MORE than happy to collect everyone's gnomes and ship them over to Australia.
My mom has gnomes that I was going to swipe last time I was home... I just might have to for the SS this year

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I will be in too! It was just toooo much fun last year! I couldn't stay off this site!

Oh and I did find a Gnome the other day and I so almost bought it for this years exchange!