Taurine and other supplements?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't see why not. I think Flowerbelle would balk at 9 drops, but Billy and Chumley wouldn't. :lol3:
I will start slow anyway. I am already fretting that the oil will throw my fussies off of the meals as I am sure it has a fishy smell. I am preparing for the circling, the glares and stares. :lol2: Although, my fish addict, Perla :rolleyes:, might just love the stuff. Might even work as a topper for that one :lol3: :clap:

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will start slow anyway. I am already fretting that the oil will throw my fussies off of the meals as I am sure it has a fishy smell. I am preparing for the circling, the glares and stares. :lol2: Although, my fish addict, Perla :rolleyes:, might just love the stuff. Might even work as a topper for that one :lol3: :clap:
Lauren, if it doesn't work, try Krill oil.... (MegaRed) it is far less fishy, and well accepted here by the fuss :princess:
I give the large gel cap, once a day...... But I think you can give the small one too - I give the large as my kiddos don't eat sardines.
I went with Krill as Bugsy had diarrhea with even a tiny bit of fish oil, and Lucky and Hope RAN :dash: from it.....

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lauren, if it doesn't work, try Krill oil.... (MegaRed) it is far less fishy, and well accepted here by the fuss :princess:
I give the large gel cap, once a day...... But I think you can give the small one too - I give the large as my kiddos don't eat sardines.
I went with Krill as Bugsy had diarrhea with even a tiny bit of fish oil, and Lucky and Hope RAN :dash: from it.....
Yep, my concern with Pip too, getting loose poops. But more than that, I am feeling they won't like it. :lol3: Thanks for the alternative and I did see the Mega Red on Amazon. Put it in my cart already :clap::clap: The Alaskan salmon oil won't go to waste because I will be taking it too. :D OH and the doggies too ;)

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, my concern with Pip too, getting loose poops. But more than that, I am feeling they won't like it. :lol3: Thanks for the alternative and I did see the Mega Red on Amazon. Put it in my cart already :clap::clap: The Alaskan salmon oil won't go to waste because I will be taking it too. :D
Good! Yeah - way, way less fishy.... No one even notices it here.... And Lucky can put the "F" in "Fussy" :lol3: and no reaction on Bugsy, which is GREAT!
Just one thing - the gel caps are HARD :thud: So I puncture them with a needle and squeeze them with a set of pliers :lol3:

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good! Yeah - way, way less fishy.... No one even notices it here.... And Lucky can put the "F" in "Fussy" :lol3: and no reaction on Bugsy, which is GREAT!
Just one thing - the gel caps are HARD :thud: So I puncture them with a needle and squeeze them with a set of pliers :lol3:
:flail: OMG we are totally crazy now..... :rofl: Note to self :think: ........... Add pliers and needles to my basket of supplements, medications, toppers, syringes, pill pushers, plastic gloves, scissors and measuring spoons :crackup: Man, I need a tool box to replace my basket.... Cause I also use a hammer to smash the freeze dried toppers in their bag to make powder..... My God....I feel like some kind of kitty drug dealer :flail:

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail: OMG we are totally crazy now..... :rofl: Note to self :think: ........... Add pliers and needles to my basket of supplements, medications, toppers, syringes, pill pushers, plastic gloves, scissors and measuring spoons :crackup: Man, I need a tool box to replace my basket.... Cause I also use a hammer to smash the freeze dried toppers in their bag to make powder..... My God....I feel like some kind of kitty drug dealer :flail:
:crackup: :crackup: :flail: :flail:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:spit: *choke* *gasp for air* :crackup: :flail: Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!!!!!

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Drug dealing:  I routinely give Ritz's old grass to my friend, and she gives it to wildlife.

When on the phone with her I have to say CAT grass so people don't get the wrong idea....

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Drug dealing:  I routinely give Ritz's old grass to my friend, and she gives it to wildlife.
When on the phone with her I have to say CAT grass so people don't get the wrong idea....
:flail: Well, "those" people probably still think you are :smokin: it...... :crackup:

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK - enough laughing.... :lol3: I have a question????? The Mega Red Krill comes in 300 mg. soft gels (yeah right, they are soft :rolleyes: :crackup:) OR the 500 mg. extra strength. I assume the 300 mg. will do the job.... :scratch:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK - enough laughing.... :lol3: I have a question????? The Mega Red Krill comes in 300 mg. soft gels (yeah right, they are soft :rolleyes: :crackup:) OR the 500 mg. extra strength. I assume the 300 mg. will do the job.... :scratch:
I give the 500mg as none of mine eat sardines..... so that is all the 0-3 they get :nod:
See now why the pliers? :lol3:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I give the 500mg as none of mine eat sardines..... so that is all the 0-3 they get :nod:
See now why the pliers? :lol3:
YIKES!!! The 500 mg's. are the extra strentgh soft gels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smshfrk: Hammer on the capsules.... :lol3:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think this thread will start drawing red flags on the Big Daddy Security Watcher :cool: :paranoid:
:crackup: