Tassee Crying Alot

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
tassee has really crying alot lately she mainly cries when she comes down from the cat tree i dont know what to do it is really getting out of control me and mom are the only ones living at home some times she really scretches out loud she will do this all day by night time she will quite done she loves to sleep on top of me i have to lay flat for a couple of ours at nigtht she does have a pillow on my bed she will sleep in it if she has to

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We need more info to even try to help. Cats cry because they are bored, hungry, want something specific from you (e.g. to be let out) and sometimes other reasons. What is Tassee's history, daily life like, interaction with you guys, anything new in the home, any medical stuff, age, all that kind of stuff.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
mostly she cries wheil running from room to room and she cries when she sits on my mom lap she wont sit on mine i wish she wouild it takes quit a while for her to quit down when she is with my mom she seems to really close with my mom then she is with me she will let some people hold her but she cries when i hold her she really isnt comfortable with me i wonder why

Ariel2611

Proud Mommy to Ariel and Snowy :-)
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi there,
Do you have any other pets?
Do you work with other pets/animals?
Is she spayed?
Has she been eating/drinking okay? How old is she? Any medical problems?
Once the above questions are answered we will be able to give you some more information/suggestions if we can...

Good Luck!
Keep us updated!
P.S: we love pictures! :-)

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old is she? Elderly cats can cry if they are losing their vision. A night light helps.

If it is behavior, why not try scooping her up & holding her for 10-20 minutes on the first long meow? If my cats kept meowing after I picked them up; I might even resort to a belly rub or two ... then play ;)

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she is the only pet no other cats or dogs we think she might be four or five the lady wasnt sure how old she was. the meowing started about a month ago weve only had her for about three months .she eats very well shes on iams when she does cry i tell her to quiet down which she does some times when she does it softer she gets a few pieces of treats she lovesthe meow mix or any thing with shrimp flavor that is very popular i for got the name

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she is the only pet no other cats or dogs we think she might be four or five the lady wasnt sure how old she was. the meowing started about a month ago weve only had her for about three months .she eats very well shes on iams when she does cry i tell her to quiet down which she does some times when she does it softer she gets a few pieces of treats she lovesthe meow mix or any thing with shrimp flavor that is very popular i for got the name
she wont let me hold her when i do hold her she really cries out and she will scratch me

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
how do i sent picters never sent pictures by web site before

edie56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she is doing a little better she is still crying some but not as much she is very close to mom but doesnt want to be very much with me but i get her at night time but not during the day