Taffy & Kittens

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well seems Taffy is more ok wit the kittens not growling like he was BUT he will lick the kitten and if he tries to move he will growl it went on for like 3 min Hubby taped Taffy in nose told him no because poor kitten did not move Taffy is 6 kitten is 5 months not sure what to think or if Taffy was loving him or trying to crush him
I never seen Taffy clean another cat let alone let one near him.. What should i do i have a video of it but on my cell cant find a free converter...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Well seems Taffy is more ok wit the kittens not growling like he was BUT he will lick the kitten and if he tries to move he will growl it went on for like 3 min Hubby taped Taffy in nose told him no because poor kitten did not move Taffy is 6 kitten is 5 months not sure what to think or if Taffy was loving him or trying to crush him
I never seen Taffy clean another cat let alone let one near him.. What should i do i have a video of it but on my cell cant find a free converter...
Actually it sounds like Taffy is just being the adult cat and teaching the younger cat "what it is"...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's pretty much what my two boys do. The girls don't do that at all. But it looks totally normal to me, aside from the huge size difference.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya I know am working on it
Taffy is already a big cat now he is so heavy
I just worry he will hurt the cats. They where playing today but then Taffy had enough and layed down then he tried to bit kitten who keept chasing his tail

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Ya I know am working on it
Taffy is already a big cat now he is so heavy
I just worry he will hurt the cats. They where playing today but then Taffy had enough and layed down then he tried to bit kitten who keept chasing his tail
Just think of Taffy as the big old Papa lion, and the kitten as the lion cubs. They crawl all over the daddies, who sometimes tell them to knock it off LOL.