tabby, Arabian mua or...??

senie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I always figured my cat was a grey tabby even tho I always found her to be really long an tall I never really questioned it. But I was watching cat 101 and they spoke of the Arabian mua cat and I noticed it had alot of the same characteristics as my big girl trixie. I really don't know much about cats so i decided to see is maybe someone can help me figure out her breed. Trixie is verryyy long tall slender and every one talks about how big she is...she wear both stripes and spots she playful an sweet very quite hardly ever meows for anything but she also very skittish and very shy around strangers.... even as a kitten she was huge an her tail which she usually has folded up can reach her face.. here are some pic the pic her tail messed she was 4 months ans her tail is better now

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The breed is not in first hand what look alike you are, but what ancestry you do have.  Whom the parents are, and so on...

And Arabian Mau arent verry scarce outside the arabian countries...  If you were in Arabia, yes, he would prob be counted as one of the A.M.

So unless you do live there, he IS a beautiful tabby domestic.    The salt of the earth.

Good luck!