Sylvester James

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I thought I wouldn’t have to make this post soon but here I am crying my eyes out don’t know what to do with myself right now

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry.......those first few minutes, days, and months, are horrible to get through, it seems grief just takes over your world and shatters your heart for so long. Once you have a cat's love, have them in your life and share your life's journey for a while, it is almost impossible to figure out how you are going to live without them. Your heart and your home are so empty, so lonely. It takes a long time to heal a broken heart.....
We are here to let you know that a shattered world can be made whole again, that there is life after death.I know you don't feel that way right now, but we have stood in your shoes and have survived to let others know it can be done. Time is the only thing that really helps. It softens the sharp edges of grief and eventually will let you know that your sweet boy is close, always as close as your thoughts and prayers. One day your soul will demand that you live again, to seek life's beauty and happiness. this is because as you would want for him if you were the first to go, so he wants for you, not tears and sadness but to celebrate having him in your life, to having known and loved him. To have never met him at all would be a great loss.
Take as long as you need to grieve, there is no way to get out of the pain. You get through it and will be stronger for it. One day you will know for certain he is a part of your very soul. Love is spiritual, so eternal. Take care of yourself and let that little boy's love fill that emptiness in your heart. Let any new loves reside right next to his and make it even stronger, an even bigger part of you. because that is why he was sent to you, to show you what love can be.......RIP precious Sylvester James. You will always be remembered, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sylvester James, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

He is not gone, he is gone ahead. And now, from his home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, he blesses you for your love and care for him, and he sends his own love, now translated and purified into Love, back to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course you are still in pain. You never get over this, you get through it. I can say though, that one day, in the far future, you will think of that sweet boy and it will comfort you. You will be grateful for having him to love, for knowing him. One day at a time......

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course, he is trying to comfort you with past noises. My Chrissy I am sure hung around for a while. I was devastated. I was left a single 'ringed' hair from a tabby on my vanity for months after she died. none of my other cats were tabbies. she was also the only grey one. there was relly no explanation for a single hair in the same place every morning when I got up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Theirs hair everywhere I refuse to vacuum it up I can’t that’s all I have and pictures and claw marks he’s left in the wood funny thing is I said out loud I wonder what Tilly was doing and all of a sudden a cloud that looked just like him with his paw up floated by my window I started crying so hard