Swollen Face, And Nose Bridge.

nourya

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, before asking my question, I would like to inform you that I took my cat to vet today, but both places were closed, I live in a very small city and country so there is no such a thing as emergency pet care or something.

I took my cat out for walking (I do this twice a month) two days ago, when we came back his lower lip and chin was swollen and red. Then I realized he had red dots in his ears. When I searched it, I found out that it was about using plastic bowls. I have changed them immediately so everything became normal. Today when I wake up his face especially his forehead and nose was swollen. I took him to the vet immediately but as I mentioned earlier both places were close. Unfortunately I took him back to home, I have been searching and reading everything about it since afternoon. Oh by the way, he is 1 year old, neutered and he eats & drinks normally. (I have uploaded his before and after pictures)

Thank you❤

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nourya

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just realized that his skin is becoming red

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so sorry no one ever got back with you. Honestly I have no idea what this might be. Since it's been a couple of days now, have you had a chance to get back to your Vet with him? If so, what did they day? The only thing I can think of is perhaps he was bitten by something that caused this :dunno:. Either that or he rubbed up against something on his walk that he is having an adverse reaction to, something like poison oak that would cause humans to react, only I don't know what it might be with cats that would cause that sort of issue. WHERE is his skin turning red (what part of his body?) Does he have a fever? Is his nose hot? How is his breathing? Does it seem to be impaired? Hopefully you've been able to get him to the Vet by now :crossfingers:

:vibes::vibes::vibes: