Switching from Tiki cat dry food to another.

plisa21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!

My local pet store has stopped carrying Tiki Cat dry food. I have been researching other dry foods to switch to, and I used the CatFoodDB website to gather some information on brands that are available near me. I have narrowed it down to Wellness CORE (Deboned Chicken, Turkey, and Chicken meal), Redford Naturals (Grain-free Chicken), and Taste of the Wild (Roasted Venison and Smoked Salmon). They are each relatively low in carbs, high in protein, and slightly cheaper than the Tiki Cat.

I supplement and treat with wet food and I try to keep these within the same brand of dry food if possible.

Does anyone have an experience with these foods that may help me make my decision??

Thank you so much in advance!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed my cats canned wellness core chicken,turkey&chicken liver. I am unfamiliar with dry

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
The Wellness is probably good as is the Taste of the Wild, and for future in case you need the recommendation I also like Blue Wilderness True Solution Perfect Skin & Coat, Acana Meadowland, Dr Elseys and Halo Sensitive Stomach Holistic.