Swelling under eye. Vet said tooth infection but....

hsladyrose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Stacey, my dear BoDeets is in the same predicament. It's awful! I'm so sorry to hear about your dear sweet kitty. ..I understand fully the pain associated with losing a loyal and loving fur buddy. I'm absolutely dreading my final goodbye with my BoDeets.

Her story started out identically. My vet wanted to do some tooth extractions but because of her already weakened state I said no. I was afraid she'd die on the table. She's still with me as we approach month 2 since diagnosis . I'm using an anti cancer regimen from Vitality Science and a couple of products from NHV. It's helped her to eat better and seems to be helping support her stage 2 kidney disease ando slight grade 1 heart murmur. I'm just trying to make life comfortable for her. ..occasionally using palliative care and some Buprenorphine for pain flares. Thank you for sharing your story... I considered having her teeth extracted but now I'm thinking it best to just let her live her life and spend her days basking in the sun . :)