Sweetest Stray

HCKslovesCats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
we had a stray attach to us about a 2 weeks ago. It took about 4 days for him to let us touch him and now We took him in!! He is the most loveable cat I have had. He is young, about 12 weeks, and loved to bite our toes and fingers. I lightly tapped his nose and said no and he rarely does it now. I couldn’t believe how quick he learned. He took to my dogs immediately. It appears he thinks he is a dog himself. He mocks and follows everything they do. He even goes out to potty with them. I still don’t think he has used the litter box. It’s almost like he is house trained. His coat is short and more silky than any cat I have had before. I don’t know if it’s me but it’s kind of itchy almost. He also has very different markings that I have never seen. He has spots on both sides of his shoulders that almost look like leopards spots. He has a perfect M on his forehead. All four paws are black on bottom as well as the backs of his legs and tail. The rest of the coat is grey with black strips. His eye shape looks different to me as well. I will post some pictures. Does any know if he is a special breed or maybe mixed with something. He is so different in many ways it makes be believe there is something unusual.

Attachments

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like you got lucky! What a cool cat. He just looks like a domestic short haired tabby to me. Totally adorable though!