Super Tiny 12 Week Old Kitten!

Rescuekitties9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! A few days ago, I rescued a 12 week old 1 lb 1 oz kitten!!! She has gained 5 oz in just a few short days, and is already looking better (before and after pics included)
I also have her brother, who is totally missing an eyeball and is partially blind his only eye! He is very healthy besides that, and it doesn't slow him down.
Peanut (the little kitten) is literally 1/4th of her brothers size! I took them both to the vet today, and he was astonished by the size difference. They both were infested with lice, fleas, had URIS and worms but I dewormed them,and treated the lice and fleas and started them on amoxicillin. They tested FIV/FeLV negative. The vet believes One Eyed Willy won't need surgery and to continue giving him the amoxicillin. He thinks that Peanut will continue growing and was just not getting proper nutrition and was heavily infested with parasites that were taking her nutrition. She is horribly underweight :( I included pics of her and her brother too. Has anyone here had this happen? Can I see before and after pics?
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0068.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG