Super Nervous About New Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cuppa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I took a chance and let them both stay out and have free reign overnight while I slept. At some point, they were both on the bed with me. Looks like things might be in a good place right now!

Thank you everyone for your advice and support! I'm way less stressed, and it seems the kitties are too. Tabitha has got some soft serve stools right now, so I've picked up some pumpkin to hopefully help. Fingers crossed it's just stress from new environment, new food, and recent deworming

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Don't freak if there minor squabbles and setbacks occasionally. That can happen, and means very little in the long run!

Didnt think my big 16.5 pounder would be the submissive one. Tabitha is 9lbs tops.
In the animal world, size means very little except in a downright fight. I have a friend who is a zoologist, with a license and permit to study wolves. He has one that lives in his house, due to physical issues, and the 7 month old kitten is DEFINITELY alpha! She waltzes up to Nicco's food dish, places a paw on his snout, and pushes him away to steal a bit of his dinner!