Sunday, Question of the Day, 21 March, 2021

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a loyal Toyota fan so anything made by them. I drive the crap out of my cars in a short period of time. I get over 300,000 miles on my cars before I trade them in and NEVER had any major repairs done on them. Routine maintenance is key.
I'm like this with Honda, although my first car was a Corolla and I loved that thing to pieces. My husband drove an Echo and finally upgraded to a Prius, so I have nothing bad to say about Toyotas. I was caught between the 2016 RAV4 and the CRV when I sold my 2003 CRV...I ultimately went with the CRV because, to me, the RAV4's control panel was too close to my face and it made me claustrophobic. My mom has a RAV4 and that thing is ZIPPY. She asked me to move her car the last time she visited and I about wrecked the dang thing when I pressed the gas!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know much about cars, but it would be brand new, affordable, 4 door, a smaller car but not too small since I'm tall. No bright colors, it would have to be a dark color like coffee brown or gray. I love navy blue, but it seems to attract dirt, at least on clothes!
Environmentally friendly would be great!