Sunday Morning Fun and Games

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
There's no such thing as 'severe case of cat spam'...lol. :headshake: :lol:
Honestly, these are amazing Action photos. :loveeyes:

Please Tell Me...that he is chasing some sort of 'cat toy'...feather-like object??
And NOT something with 'six legs, kinda feathery, but can be creepy'...and probably runs fast?
(I think I opt in to that 'everything outside in australia can probably kill you' saying...:eek2::fear:
Which sounds so true, when reading various news articles, at times. :paranoid::thud::blush: :wink:

Having a cat like yours, who can actually hunt down and scare away, or 'clean up the surroundings'...seems to be the best defense. :clover:
Unless of course, he brings the 'things' inside half-alive, and just wants to "play with them".
I think in that case, I just want to 'close my eyes, and not know'. :blush::crackup::lol:

Exciting and Great Photos!! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He has a toy carrot with feathers out the end but yes he does bring inside the occasional rodent large and small but well dead, he is very efficient that way.
These pics are actually a daily occurrence, 30 minutes play after breakfast chasing toys the length of the yard and 2 hours a night after getting home from work and further play inside after his dinner.
Its just weekends I am more likely to have a camera in my hands.
Its what you have to do to keep a Bengal fit and healthy and not let there little heads turn to boredom and mischief and also a lot of fun for yourself..lol Also he is locked in all day so when he gets outside for a run he just goes crazy..lol
P1080047.JPG

Last edited: