Sudden weird issues

crickets mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, all of a sudden Im having a few problems. #1 when I reply to a post, there is no tool bar. There nothing above the box, like where you can add pictures or a smiley face. #2 when i move my mouse over a title to a thread, it used to give me the begining of the thread with out having to click on it. Now it doesnt. #3 the other day when I tried to vote for the photo contest, I couldnt. It just happened all of a sudden. Everything was normal, a few days ago, and then all three things happened a t once. Maybe something with my computer settings, but I cant figure it out.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Have you tried logging out, clearing your browser cache, and then logging back in? Do you have the same problem when you use another browser? When was the last time you re-booted your computer? Adobe Flash Player had an important update a week ago, and your computer has to be restarted to install it. Some people have also had to disable their virus program in order to install the update.
Have you had any trouble at other sites?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crickets mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks jcat!  But look, It randomly fixed itself!!!!!
  I dont know, it was like that for 2 days, and I didnt do anything between earlier today, and now, and its working normal now!! WEIRD.  Gremlins in my computer?????????

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clearing cache and doing a regular full scan are the two most important maintenance issues with computers, IMHO.  Defragging can help, too.  
  I clear cache every night at logoff.  Really does help a lot.