Stunning 'Cat Book' News!

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So....
When I get the books, I put them in a new envelope?

And I need Blue's address.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
This is exciting! And going so fast!

I promise that when I get the books I'll scan the entries and put them on the web - it's for us all to share!

Thank you Hissy for starting this and for everyone for keeping it going!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Put each page of both books in a different envelope, then put all those two-hundred or so envelopes inside one big envelope and send it to yourself via Registered Mail with a return receipt going to Blue. It's easy!

:tounge2:

=^¸¸^=

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You swore when I took that bottle that it was the only one!

Oh, I guess you DO live close to the "Sauce Shop" though, don't ya?:rednose: It's right there on 52nd...walking
distance (or staggering)

:laughing2:
:laughing2:

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be so cool to read and see what everyone adds to the book!

You'll have your hands full though, it's gonna be PACKED! (some of us got a little overzealous with the pics
)

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was captaining our dart team, we used to play against their team!
Smoked 'em!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is by far the most confusing thread I've read in a long time. I need a PhD just to keep up with the envelope protocol.

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Blue has decided to opt out of the exchange, so Sandie's next. I'll post again when I send it.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
On the road again, in how many envelopes this time? *EG*

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm keeping the padded mailer Cleo sent so I can assassinate the bubble wrap inside. Pop Pop Pop. I'll send Sandie her own envelope/toy.

I'm going to put rubber bands around the books to hold the pictures
in. The last few people on the list will probably need to ship the books in a box. :tounge2:

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! Is there any way I can get on the list? Is the book coming to anyone in Canada? I've got lots of cute kitty pics to add

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Goody, by the time the book gets tome I have a box all ready to put it in. . . .. Now, where did I park that two-wheeled "Dolly"? Alexnell, I wish I had your name in the Secret Santa I have boxes full of"frustration" paper. (bubble wrap) I could make you very happy, very inexpensively. . . .

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Or maybe if all the enthusiastic pet owners would limit themselves to one photo of their beauties? Nah! Never happen- so nevermind. Hope all of you on the original list are at least enjoying this goofy book and let it travel on!

Melissa, the list was started months and months ago and not to let anyone out, but the thread was finally locked and the book started on it's journey to over 22 people. Next year, maybe this will happen again and you and others who just joined here can get on it. But the intent was that the book arrives near the time that our Webmistress Anne gives birth in Isreal, so she can enjoy the greetings from the people who love and respect her for putting up this catsite.

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the offer, 3lk. Better not take you up on it though, I already have found too many ways to avoid housework. There's a website with virtual bubblewrap that is ever-renewing that I try not to spend too much time at. If any other bubble wrap poppers are out there, its www.urban75.com/Mag/bubble.html