Stumpy !!!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've gotten some really good pictures of my old boy Stumpy lately and wanted to share.

He absolutely loves to drink out of our kitchen faucet. OK, he's 16 so I indulge him. He either stands in the sink to drink or balances himself on the edge. He does let water run over his head without bothering him. If he's not sound asleep, he'll always come into the kitchen when he hears someone turn on the faucet. Yes, he likes a slow trickle.

He's also really having fun with some of the new toys that are under development. Here he models the catnip heart:

And he had a lot of fun with this toy that I made just this morning. I normally don't allow the cats in my sewing room when I'm working, but it was a prototype that I needed to test. Just a plain catnip toy with crinkle paper inside. He grabbed it while I was trying to sew it shut. He played with it for about 10 minutes until Scarlett came in and smacked him to take it away from him.

And yeah, he's showing his age a bit in this picture. He spends hours each day laying in the top of this cat tree:

Stumpy is my boy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is absolutely adorable, and those water pics are priceless! :heart3: Gorgeous boy!
DH claims the water pictures are a little scary, but I just love that I caught one of his cute pink tongue. There is a higher counter behind the sink and I was able to stand behind that counter to get those pictures.

Stumpy has been king of the household for over 15 years now. The only one that attempts to get away with things from him is the princess Scarlett, and she thinks long and hard before she tries to push him around.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:thud: Amy - He really looks very, very good for sixteen and what darling face. I absolutely love the last photo - he just looks so strong and healthy and boy does he know it :happy3: Good for Stumpy - still the :king: of the house :nod: :clap::clap: I am thinking you really like "orange" ( I know most people call them red or buff - but I call them orange :D) kitties :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:....... :clap::clap::clap: