Stray Tuxedo Cat

SamTheSTray

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
For about 5 months, me and my family have had a stray cat coming to our apartment. He is very kind and cuddly, and it doesn't take much to make the little guy happy. There was a backstory about him, but I won't tell because it's too heartbreaking. So, back to ´Sam´. The stray, who we call Sam, is a Tuxedo Cat, and comes to our house every single day. He comes in at 5 or 6 and doesn't get out until he wants to or when we need him to. If he wants to stay, he usually sleeps upstairs near my mom and dad´s room. Then he'll be put out at 2, when my mom wakes up to go to the bathroom. Please help by telling me what to do, as I have NEVER had a pet.
Been coming since July 15th. AGE: Unknown.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SamTheSTray

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also, if the management finds out we have one, we have to fine 200 dollars.

dahlia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for taking care of this cat. It sounds like you have a good heart. Is the problem that you would like to have the cat as an official pet but you are worried that management will fine you? Can you have pets in the apartment if you pay a deposit first? It sounds like Sam has chosen you as his people so it would be nice if you could find a way to have him as your pet. Have you been giving him food and water?