Stray, Semi-feral Or Feral Kitten In Kenya

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLoverOnWheels

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I think also it’s a lot more in the face compared to the UK where you don’t really see strays or ferals on a regular basis.

Just got an appt for little kitten in a few days. I hope vet doesn’t find anything nasty in their checks.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Fingers crossed for the kitten's vet appt. :crossfingers:
Please let us know how it goes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLoverOnWheels

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just updating the thread before I leave Kenya. I feel rather sad about this as I’ve really bonded with Aziz (that’s what my niece and I named him).

The vet has seen him and confirmed that he’s got viral cat flu. He seems healthy other than that though.

Asha (calico) and Esther (bengal-stripped mum of the two) haven’t been spayed/neutered yet but KSPCA have assured me that they will get round to them. They’ll include Aziz as well when he’s heavy enough.

I will probably be back in Kenya next year but I do hope all 3 are here when I’m back. Do cats remember people for long periods? Aziz now knows me from the way I walk and my greeting in compared to the other members to the family.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Glad he's healthy other than the cat flu. And since he's healthy, his immune system will take care of it.

That's great that the KSPCA are going to spay/neuter everyone. Good job, C CatLoverOnWheels getting all that arranged. :thumbsup:

It's hard to say if they'll remember you next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. Especially Aziz. :catlove:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
My family cats always used to remember me after I got home at the end of the college year. (I only went home for the summers) I'm sure they will remember you.