Adult Cat
Purraise
Under my desk chair

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

my2cats67

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today while working from home zucchini jumped up on my desk and my laptop. I got my first head bump today. When I tried to get him down I got a little nip but we are working on that.

my2cats67

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yesterday while sitting in the room with zucchini he came up to me sniffed my face gave me a head butt. Then he proceeded to go sleep up against my back. He is getting closer to me at night when we are sleeping. Woke up this morning in between zucchini and momma. I let him initiate contact I let him come to me. This time of year I have mice that get into my apartment tigger is good at deal with them he hears them and will follow the sound. I observe zucchini doing the same thing last night.

my2cats67

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Zucchini update he is out of the bedroom now he is out exploring and the boys are hanging out this close. They kicked me out of my chair. He is almost ready to find his forever home. Until then he will be with me. Next month we are moving to a 4br home getting out of this one bedroom apartment. More room for the cats to move around.

Attachments

my2cats67

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He has not once tried to go to the door to the outside once. He will look out the window but makes no effort to get out.

my2cats67

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I spoke to soon zucchini did get out today I managed to get him back with a can of cat food. I picked him up for the first time to bring him back in. He hissed no spitting no attempt to scratch or squirm.He didn't bolt he went to his normal spot in my drive way under my car. When he was outside he would go under the car after he ate and nap for awhile then go on his way.

my2cats67

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is starting to seek out attention progress he gets along with momma and tigger zoey doesn't like him she tolerates momma and tigger. All he wants to do is be around everyone he will pick a spot curl up and sleep most of the day. He put on weight and filling out he eats and drinks good.

my2cats67

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So right now zucchini only issue is he likes hands and will nip and grab your hand with his paws. How can I get him to stop. He doesn't like his head patted that is met with a nip he is getting a little more gentle but not enough. He will allow be to pet his back and tail. I don't use my hands as a play toy. I use a wand toy laser toy I also got him a kick stick he is not sure what to do with it. So I need advice on getting him not to go after hand. I know he didn't get much socializing as he was born outside