Stray cat might be pregnant? Help?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What’s your county and state? I’ll look for low-cost spay options for you. In the meantime, ask the program what their time table is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chibi-Miki13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Clinton County ohio. And they had said thry would call me when they know

Chibi-Miki13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They still have not gotten back to me about getting her fixed>< Kittens are doing good, one seems smaller than the rest. One seems to have long fur too. I want to keep them all they are so cute!

Chibi-Miki13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't find anyone to help with mom and they wont get back to me! Kittens won't even be here a lot longer so she needs to go soon. Not sure what to do, I won't pay a ton to fix stray period. ( it is so expensive!)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
How much is a spay? Can you get a payment plan? If you put her out, she’ll be pregnant again in no time. I looked around and could not find a dedicated low-cost spay clinic in your area.

Chibi-Miki13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is not a matter of a payment plan or not. I am not willing to fork out that kind of money on a stray either way. Unfortunately I may not have any other options but to take her to a family members farm or something. I did want to get her fixed but seeing as they won't get back to me about the free program and, now my appartment is about to be sold, I need them gone so I don't get kicked out =< I now don't have the time to wait around because kittens are one thing to hide but I cant even touch mom to put her in a carrier to hide her. We are allowed cats but an added 5 may be an issue.