Stray cat gives birth to odd colored kittens

Catmom04

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, took in mama cat on Sunday because she was Itty bitty with this huge belly full of kittens. I set her up in my spare bedroom with lots of safe places to give birth. Food water and kitten safe litter. She gave birth to 4 healthy kittens about 4 hours ago. Mama is a torti tuxedo. One kitten is orange (boy) but the other 3 have me scratching my head. I've researched but the only thing I can think of is fever/stress coat?

Attachments

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for taking in this little momma, and welcome to the Cat Site!

I'm no expert on fever coats, but those kittens may look like that's what they have. Other members will tune in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catmom04

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah, she's about my 5th stray mama I've taken in during the past 5 years. They always find me lol. I always fix mama and kittens and find good homes for all.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Not all golden cats are males. At this stage it is too hard to tell for sure. Need to wait until they are a bit older.

Have milk and supplements ready to help any that fail to thrive.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catmom04

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Not all golden cats are males. At this stage it is too hard to tell for sure. Need to wait until they are a bit older.

Have milk and supplements ready to help any that fail to thrive.
Have milk replacer and several different bottles nippers etc. About litter number 20 for me. Just have never seen this coloring before.