Strangest thing your cats have done.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot this story!!! -

One night last summer my sister and her boyfriend needed to crash at my place for the night. No problem, I moved Holland's food, water and litterbox into my bedroom since she is afraid of everybody. Well, I had to get up to pee around 4 in the morning, and didn't close my bedroom door as I didn't think Holland would leave my room. I was in the bathroom for maybe 30 seconds, went back to my room, shut the door and got back into bed.

A few minutes later I swore I could hear meowing outside my room. I had assumed Holland was under my bed, but the meowing persisted, so I got up to investigate. Following the meows led me into my kitchen, which is right next to my living room where my sister was sleeping on the couch & her boyfriend on the floor. I kept hearing it, but couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. I proceeded to check every cupboard in my kitchen... nothing but more meowing. My sister woke up as I was checking inside the fridge, laughing at me - I know she can't get in the fridge but I was baffled!! We finally realized that she had gotten herself stuck behind the fridge!!!

My sister's boyfriend was uselessly still sleeping on the floor, so my sis and I had to pull out the fridge so Holland could jump onto the counter to freedom. She was absolutely covered in dust. Although I felt bad at the time that she got so scared she jumped behind the fridge, we have had many laughs over that incident.

nekkiddoglady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mellow humps blankets.. I have even woken up late at nite to find him humping my foot!

nekkiddoglady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh I remembered a kitten I had when I was a kid.. he liked to watch the swirly water in the potty. That cat would come running every time he heard the toilet flush so he could watch his favorite show!

suri

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nekkiddoglady

Oh I remembered a kitten I had when I was a kid.. he liked to watch the swirly water in the potty. That cat would come running every time he heard the toilet flush so he could watch his favorite show!
I use to have a cat named Yuki that did that too!
It was so funny! Was that swirly water that interesting to them! haha.

Yuki also liked to talk a lot. When I picked her up and cuddled her
she would make these adorable little sounds, like a purr meow thing.
One of her kittens was just as funny as her. He would run around
and jump on the couch and make cute little sounds like Yuki.
"ppprrryy" That's the only way to describe it.

I accidentally ran into him once, he was black and it was dark.
He totally freaked out and jumped really high and screamed
then ran under the couch...soo funny.

I love talkative cats!

afp89898

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Quinn, no matter how many times she was fed, would always do this.

I'd put her food in her bowl and then she'd get down and lean towards the food but just before she would take a bite, no matter how starved she was acting before, she would turn her head and look back at me with a puzzled expression on her face THEN she would start eating and never look back even once more.

HAHA I miss that look.