Strange Behaviour

asmodeipress

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's not bad.  I don't think...

My cat's really like it when I rub between their back toes, they stretch them out and constantly stick their feet in my face wanting me to do it...I just thought I would share that.

I also have no idea how to handle my two year old male cat Toshi...he insists on playing fetch with me at four am in the morning by dropping his jingleball on my head.  I really don't want to discourage him from playing fetch because it's very cute but...four in the morning?  Really Toshi?  Really?

My female cat Antissa also has a horrible obsession with licking and chewing on plastic shopping bags, does anyone know why my cat does this?  She licks walls too - is she deficient in vitamins or just...'special'?  I've also caught her trying to lick deodorant - she really likes the taste of it.  It's dangerous and I'm not the only one in the house.  I maybe the only person who is careful not to do it but other people I live with are not even though I've warned them about her odd habits.  I'm afraid one day she's going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and I won't always be there to watch her.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I often tickle their toes but they only stand it for so long

I would keep all plastic bags out of Antissa's sight along with the deodorant. My Jack has a habit of putting things in his mouth as well so l have to watch him like a hawk. Basically it's like a child, you child proof the house so it's the same with cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asmodeipress

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I often tickle their toes but they only stand it for so long

I would keep all plastic bags out of Antissa's sight along with the deodorant. My Jack has a habit of putting things in his mouth as well so l have to watch him like a hawk. Basically it's like a child, you child proof the house so it's the same with cats
It's what I figured, she has a habit of finding the plastic bags at that, in the middle of the night you can hear her crinkling through one and all you do is sit there and wonder -- what magical place did she managed to dredge this thing up from.  Haha.  I think kitties like to have their toes touched but they just don't want us to know how much they really enjoy it.  You know, that whole 'cattitude' thing they have going on.