Strange - 3 days and no urine clumps

kedilar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,

I have 2 cat roomies (5 years old).. I cleaned the litter box after 3 days ( please don't judge - I was very sick) and noticed there were no urine clumps in the box.

This is driving me crazy. I checked everywhere in the house and there are no urine marks/smell.

Is this even possible? assuming there is a health issue what are the chances of them both having it at the same time? also, if they haven't urinated for 3 days, they will probably be very sick - but they are playful..

They eat dry food - Nulo indoor 2 times a day ( no fish) and get wet-weruva ( no fish) once every 2 days.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
Is there any chance someone else stepped up and cleaned the box? Or are you the only human in the house :)

If you can get a blacklight, it can help (although it will show old urine spots as well).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kedilar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi
Is there any chance someone else stepped up and cleaned the box? Or are you the only human in the house :)

If you can get a blacklight, it can help (although it will show old urine spots as well).
I am the only human :)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Try a blacklight, and if you do find an area they've been using Nature's Miracle or another enzymatic cleaner will help deter them. Cat Attract litter could bring them back to using the litterbox, and you could add a second box if it looks like that could be helpful as well.
Let us know what transpires :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kedilar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Try a blacklight, and if you do find an area they've been using Nature's Miracle or another enzymatic cleaner will help deter them. Cat Attract litter could bring them back to using the litterbox, and you could add a second box if it looks like that could be helpful as well.
Let us know what transpires :)
Thank you! I'm mostly worried that thy might be sick. But then again , they are playful, eat and drink as usual..

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Are the cats male or female? If male, are they licking themselves more than usual?