Story of my babies (advice needed also)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Patsy...that is quite a story about Olive Oil! I too have a dog hating cat, but she is better now than she used to be.
The kittens weren't mauled or anything, there wasn't any marks on them that I could see at all.
The dog hasn't chased any cats recently (that I have seen) so maybe things will be better now.(I hope)
The furbabies are doing fine...my husband found another one in the garage...all alone, so I added him to the rest in the big cage in the house. They all have fat tummies, and the moma is feeding them all, even though the other one isn't hers, it is much smaller, I believe it belongs to the other feral.
Moma is going to be spade soon!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if that kitten in the garage was left behind by the other feral? I hope she's not looking for it. It's so sad to think of it out there alone and crying for food. I'm so glad your husband found it and that it has a cozy bed and all the attention it needs. I hate to think of babies getting cold and hungry. I wonder where its mommy went, and why she left him.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby - a 'good job' to hubby for bringing in this other little lost one. I am glad that he is feeding with your other momma!