Stop You're Killing Me

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
http://www.stopyourekillingme.com/  is a website for mysteries and whodunits. It's an interesting site with reviews, new books both hardcover and in paperback, etc. Free giveaways.

They include an index of many of the series of mysteries. The index will list the books of a particular series in order, so that if you want to read a series one after the other, you know which book to read next. I think many of the titles will take you to Amazon if you want to buy a book. 

It also includes the characters from many books and explains who the character is in the book.

Interesting site to peruse if you have some free time. 

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow!  I plan to spend some time on that site.  I love mysteries and police procedurals and always try to read new series in order.  Thanks!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Ooohhh, I'm going to have to pass this info on to my mom, she loves mystery series.  Thanks for the info!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks!     
      This looks brilliant, I am SO fed up finding what I think is a great book only to find I'm missing half the subplot because it's in the middle of a series.  Will be passing this on to all my friends and family who are crime readers too. 

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fabulous! Thanks!

I've been using Google or going to the Author's website and then writing down a list of the books and carrying it in my eReader cover.