Still no option for adding a signature?

annie_belle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there...I've read the posts about being able to add a signature after 5 posts and 24 hours...and I've 9 posts and it's been quite some time since I joined...but, alas, no add signature option, that I've found.

Have the requirements changed?

Thanks for any insight!

Annie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

annie_belle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, all I can find to edit is  under "Profile" :  Community Profile and Account Details. 

Is there another place I should be looking?  I've found nothing with the word "Options" or "signature"...All I'm hoping to do is add a line of text.

Thanks for any assistance!

Annie

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, all I can find to edit is  under "Profile" :  Community Profile and Account Details. 

Is there another place I should be looking?  I've found nothing with the word "Options" or "signature"...All I'm hoping to do is add a line of text.

Annie
You've not found anything underneath your posts? There should be 'Your Albums' and then, 'Edit Signature Text'. At the moment, the Huddler platform only supports text and emoticons, images cannot be added yet but we are hopeful to get it in the future.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Annie
Hi Annie...
maybe I can help.
I think that you are simply looking on wrong side of your profile page.
Your Forum Signature area, is on the left side, near the bottom of the page.

Scroll down to "Edit Signature Text" ...
click that link and you will be able to created your siggy.
I hope that this helped.
If you still have a problem finding it be sure to let us know.
I look forward to seeing your new signature. :bigthumb:

annie_belle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been driving to a new place and turned around just before you would have reached your destination?  Well....
that's what I did here!  I didn't scroll down the page far enough!

The good news is that I know you all are a helpful group and  now I have a signature!

Thanks again...looking forward to seeing you all around the forum!

Until next time...Annie!

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been driving to a new place and turned around just before you would have reached your destination?  Well....:doh3: that's what I did here!  I didn't scroll down the page far enough!

The good news is that I know you all are a helpful group and  now I have a signature!

Thanks again...looking forward to seeing you all around the forum!

Until next time...Annie!
:lol3: Glad I could be of assistance to you, Annie!

windycitymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hmm... I'm having this issue as well!  It has now been just over 24 hours and I have enough posts... wonder why I don't have the option.  I'm a member of a ntoher forum that uses this platform so I know how to edit it, the option just is not there. 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey, nice to see someone who's a member at another "Huddle" ! Which one is that, just curious here :)

Can you please take a screenshot of your profile page, after your albums section there and before your lists? That's where the signature should be. Once I have a screenshot, I can take it up with support.\

Thanks!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you! I'm working with the tech team to sort this one out.

Mothering.com is pretty awesome! I actually went and registered there myself, it's one of my favorite Huddler sites!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
WCM, looks like you should be able to add a signature in a couple of days. I saw so many posts under your profile, I figured you were here for a while with us! Kudos on the productivity!

You do need to have 10 posts and at least a week's worth of membership time before you can add a signature.

Looking forward to seeing yours across the board! Thanks for joining!

windycitymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aha, that makes sense- a few days to go.

I'm loving the forums- such a plethora of information!

Thanks Anne!

Last edited:

annie_belle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's been a bit since I've tried, and I may have forgotten....but was there a reason that I am unable to hyperlink in my signature?  Tried everything I could find, but unable to link to my website.

Thanks for your assistance!

Annie

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
If a link in signature is very important for you, you can become a paying subscriber/supporter instead of waiting.

katluver4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still have no option to add a signature. Yes I know where it should be, option just isn't there. Joined over a month ago, and have 15 posts now. Still says I'm not active.