****Spotlight of the week Katiemae1277****

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you want me to ask a question about your undies?

OK...here goes!!! What color are your undies right now?

Did you have to look?

Aren't you supposed to be working??? *tisk tisk*

When are we gonna see that gorgeous "tabico" Gaia?

Do you want me to call your parents & tell them to get you a digital camera ASAP so TCS can see kitty pics?

Do your kitties play with you underwear or bras?

Do your kits play turd hockey?

How many boxes do you have & how often do you scoop?

OK...I'm outta questions...those last few stunk!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you want me to ask a question about your undies? I really was just kidding!!

OK...here goes!!! What color are your undies right now? they are pink with white hearts

Did you have to look? nope!!

Aren't you supposed to be working??? *tisk tisk* yeah, caught again!

When are we gonna see that gorgeous "tabico" Gaia? I have to go to the store for some other stuff, so I'll tie the rolls of film to my ears so I can't forget them!

Do you want me to call your parents & tell them to get you a digital camera ASAP so TCS can see kitty pics?
I'm sure they'd love that!!

Do your kitties play with you underwear or bras? no, I keep those out of reach
they always manage to get ahold of my socks though

Do your kits play turd hockey? no! thank goodness!!

How many boxes do you have & how often do you scoop? I have 8 boxes and I try to scoop everyday, but occasionally I go an extra day

OK...I'm outta questions...those last few stunk literally!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola Katie...

The topic of today is of General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)
6.- Are you Religious?
7.- FAvourite Salad?
8.- favourite pop soda?
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice day my friend!....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola Katie...
The topic of today is of General stuffs around you life... Hola Rigel!

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)I went parasailing once! it was a lot of fun, not too crazy but then I'm not a very adventurous person

2.- Do you have indor plants at home? nope, I'm not very good at keeping them alive, plus my cats would eat them
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?... I honestly would not really like to meet someone in particular but would love to go back to Medievel times, just cause I love that time period, too many romance novels I think

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....I really would jsut stay here in Ohio, but if I had lots of money it would be in a really big house

5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)probably being fake and lying
6.- Are you Religious? nope
7.- FAvourite Salad?I really like the buffalo chicken salad at the restaurant I work at, its basically fried chicken finger in hot sauce with cheese sprinkled on top...with bleu cheese dressing
I think I'll get one tonight!

8.- favourite pop soda? Diet Pepsi!
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise or Sunset and tell us why...... Sunset, watching the sunrise requires getting up early!
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?.... yes, a 2004 Chrysler Sebring, its okay, but I really need a car with better gas mileage

Have a nice day my friend!.... tu tambien! (did I say that right??)

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....I really would jsut stay here in Ohio, but if I had lots of money it would be in a really big house

Have a nice day my friend!.... tu tambien! (did I say that right??)
Great answers my friend!

Oh my Being of Ohio resident some day, you would be near to Susie!(a.k.a. kittylover4ever! ) that would be great!!!

and yes you answer me so well in spanish!
good for you!

Another questions that I thougth...

Do you speak another languages?
do you like the Nintendo or x Box games?
in you own opinion wich order you put this hamburgers..( i mean for the best taste)
Mcdonalds, burger king, checkers, Wendys Carls JR...
Do you have CATopoly?...( is Monopoly but in Cat version)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great answers my friend!
glad you like them

Oh my Being of Ohio resident some day, you would be near to Susie!(a.k.a. kittylover4ever! ) that would be great!!!
I work right by where Susie lives!! I live a little farther away

and yes you answer me so well in spanish!
good for you!
haven't fogotten everything

Another questions that I thougth...
great!
Do you speak another languages? un poquito de espanol

do you like the Nintendo or x Box games?I like the really simple ones like pac-man, anything more complicated and I get frustrated

in you own opinion wich order you put this hamburgers..( i mean for the best taste)
Mcdonalds, burger king, checkers, Wendys Carls JR...I've never had checkers or carls, but I like Wendy's burgers the best followed by Burger King and then McDonald's

Do you have CATopoly?...( is Monopoly but in Cat version)
...no I don't have that! sounds cool though, I have disney version instead

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for answering my questions my friend,
....Okay Katie,..the topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your entererly life?
2.- could you tell us the name of the list above?
3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats?
4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps?
5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play?
6.- Wich brand do you prefeer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?
7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?
another stuffs...

8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear?
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat?
10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats?
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?
12.- how many purses do you have?

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend...

Cheers chick!...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for answering my questions my friend,....Okay Katie,..the topic of today would be Cats and also other stuffs...Buenas dias mi amigo! ooh gatos are my favorite subject!!

1.- How many cats have you ever had in your entererly life? too many to count! my family always had at least 2 when I was growing up, and I've probably had more than 20 in the past 6 years
2.- could you tell us the name of the list above? not al lof them! but some of those that i remember from when I was a child are Trouble, Rocky, Stoney, Cutie, Raisin, Cleo
3.- Do you have any preference about of Breeds of cats? not really, but I do love Siamese and hope to get a pair one day

4.- Do you dream with cats when you sleeps? yes, they usually do play a role in my dreams
5.- Have you ever to give catnip at your kittys to play? yep! they love it! some omre than others

6.- Wich brand do you prefeer to give at your kitty in Wet and Dry food to eat?dry food I feed Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul and for wet I mostly feed Meow Mix pouches, but also give Wellness, Innova and California Natural
7.- Would you like to work like a volunteer on a Cat shelter?yes and no, I have a lot of cats at home that need a lot of attention, but I would like to help kitties in need
another stuffs...
8.- Wich one is your favourite colour to wear? i like blue
9.- Do you have some earrings with shape of cat? no, I can't wear earrings that aren't solid gold, so I wear the same pair al lthe time and they are not kitties

10.- do you have some blouse with stamps of cats? I have a coupel pairs of kitty pajamas!
11.- do you collect or you have handcraft of kittys?I have one little pillow that says a house is not a home without a cat!
12.- how many purses do you have? only a couple, I don't usually carry a purse, I tend to forget it places

.....I hope not boring you with my questions my friend... no way Rigel! I love your questions!

Cheers chick!... Hasta luego!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh My!...Too many Cats!!
I really envy You,
When I lived with Mom at her home, Usually had one Dog & Cat,....

In your siggy I can see 7 cats, do you have more?

How many litter box do you have for all they?
How many bowls of water do you have for all they?

And I figured you buy a Big Bag of Dry food for they...isn´t?
Tell me, wich one of all your kittys is the most Mischief?...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When are you going to changere your name to "The Member"?

How many siblings do you have?
What is your favorite thing to eat when you are sick?
Do you have a TV in your bedroom?
Can you stand a diet coke?
What are your feelings about Starbucks?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh My!...Too many Cats!! I really envy You,
When I lived with Mom at her home, Usually had one Dog & Cat,....I got my love of cats from my mom, she really likes to have them around...not as many as I do though

In your siggy I can see 7 cats, do you have more?yeah, actually Nike passed away last week, and I have Gaia, Cybele, Circe, Poseidon, Hades and Nemesis right now, I have 12 cats right now... okay I've probably had more than 30 cats in the last 6 years
I don't know if you know, but I take in leukemia cats, and sometimes I only have them for a short period of time

How many litter box do you have for all they? right now I have 8 in use, and I'm thinking I might need to set up another one

How many bowls of water do you have for all they? only 2, but I refresh them morning and evening
And I figured you buy a Big Bag of Dry food for they...isn´t? oh yeah, 2 big bags last me about a month
Tell me, wich one of all your kittys is the most Mischief?...that's a tough one, I have a couple mischeivous ones, but I'll say Antigone is my biggest trouble maker, but she's so cute I can never be mad at her

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When are you going to changere your name to "The Member"? when you leat expect it!! Muhahahahaha!!
How many siblings do you have?2, a little sister and an older half brother
What is your favorite thing to eat when you are sick? chicken soup! Mrs Grass's kind, that's what my Grandma always gave me when I was little
Do you have a TV in your bedroom? nope, I have to have total silence to fall alseep

Can you stand a diet coke? sometimes, but I actually like regular coke better
What are your feelings about Starbucks? they make the only coffee that actually keeps me awake
I love caramel lattes and chai iced lattes
they're expensive though so I usually get the gas station cappuccino

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Ok here is the tough one!
What are you going to eat for lunch today?
I think my mom said she was making spaghetti last night for dinner and she brings me in leftovers for lunch
so I think I'll be having spaghetti!
I love working with my Mom!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A big questions my friend....

you like tuna?...

When you prepar tuna for you, how many helpers do you have next to you?

how many Tuna can have to open when you want to eat tuna?
do you have some outfit without a cat hair?..
you should to have a big vacuum!...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A big questions my friend.... muy importante!
you like tuna?... yes i do, occasionally
When you prepar tuna for you, how many helpers do you have next to you? quite a few! they think everything I make is for them
how many Tuna can have to open when you want to eat tuna?just one, I usually make tuna melts and I can makes 2 sandwiches
do you have some outfit without a cat hair?...... you should to have a big vacuum!... i think my clothes come right out of the dryer with cat hair! and I think I've gone thru 3 vacuums in 4 years

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A few more from me ....

--Many of your kits seem to have Greek (or are the Roman?) names. Do you like the mythology, the history or both?

--Do you like to yo-yo? If so what tricks can you do?

--Do you have time to garden? If so, what do you grow?

Thanks!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have a middle name?

If no, why not?

Do your parents have unique first names?

Are you a "people" person?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry guys! I didn't even see these

A few more from me ....Hello again!

--Many of your kits seem to have Greek (or are the Roman?) names. Do you like the mythology, the history or both? Well I get alot of kitties and coming up with names off the top of my head is not a strong point, so I pick themes and Greek mythology has been my theme for a year now, I have always loved Greek Mythology

--Do you like to yo-yo? If so what tricks can you do?I can, but I don't know any tricks

--Do you have time to garden? If so, what do you grow?my yards not big enough to have a garden, but I would love to have a veggie garden one day

Thanks!Thank YOU!!

Do you have a middle name? No I don't

If no, why not?well, between my full first name and last name there are 17 letter, so my mom figured that was long enough
neither my aunt nor my mom have a middle name either, but their names are shorter so maybe its tradition too

Do your parents have unique first names?nope, very regular, Joe & Sue

Are you a "people" person?not at all
I am a CAT person!!