Spooky Is Sick

spookysmom234

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my spooky is sick. He ate last night, we put out dry and wet food for him every day. We went out this morning and when we had gotten back he had barely touched his food. He was also meowing/yowling a lot. Then he threw up white foam upstairs. We went downstairs and discovered he threw up most of the dry food as well. We are taking him to the vet ASAP. He has been meowing a lot, recently. This is the first time he’s thrown up in a while. I have been watching and have not seen any worms or the like in his stool and there was no worms in this throw up.
I’m still very concerned. :( Any thoughts on what could be wrong would be helpful

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
It's really impossible to know what's wrong from here - you're doing exactly right by getting him to the vet ASAP. Spooky may have eaten something that he shouldn't while he was out so he really does need to see a vet right away to have that evaluated. I wouldn't worry about occasional vomiting but when white foam begins to appear, that is more worrisome.

Please let us know what the vet says. Sending vibes that he recovers quickly. :vibes::vibes::vibes: