Spooky Has A New Sibling!

spookysmom234

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IMG_5432.jpg
i go to pick her up next week. Meet spookys baby sister Lara. From what I believe she is a shorthair breed. So excited!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spookysmom234

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So pretty! Congratulations on the new addition.
Thank you!

I know I discussed here that it would be better to get a cat spookys age. But this was a great opportunity because the kitten really needs a good home and we were looking for a companion anyway. :)

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sometimes a kitten isn't a bad choice though when they're this young. The kitten will grow around your resident cat therefore making it easier for him to adjust because he won't have to really change all that much.
Congratulations on the new baby!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spookysmom234

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sometimes a kitten isn't a bad choice though when they're this young. The kitten will grow around your resident cat therefore making it easier for him to adjust because he won't have to really change all that much.
Congratulations on the new baby!
Thanks! I'll be posting lots of pics of them together soon after we get the introductions out of the way

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully they will play together, keep each other company and enrich each others lives and yourselves. Our fraternal cats play an important part in each others day together.

Attachments