Spent $40 + at Petsmart last night

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love petsmart, I go once a week, usually on mondays. Its too crowded on the weekends and they have adoption days too, and it makes it very hard to pass up on looking at the animals. I have 7 cats so I think Im at my limit. I started my kitten out on Nutri Max kitten canned food and he loves it, but I read the authority kitten food can and its almost exactly the same and its 10 cents a can cheaper, so I got a couple of cans to see if he likes it and he does, I may switch over to that gradually. My grown cats only like the fish flavor authority, they wont touch the chicken and rice flavor, soo picky.
I too have bought the maxximum nutrition at walmart and my cats loved it. Angelzoo, I see your from Maryland, my daughter is coming to Baltimore for an anime convention in August, with some friends. Im kind of anxious about them driving all the way to Baltimore from here, but they will have a really good time. Oh well Im getting off the topic of petmart, so I will be quiet now!

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Malynn: an anime convention!! Wowee! I'd go, had I the money, and not hate driving in B-more.

I've made many a long drive along the east coast, specially in this area. Hope your kids have street smarts.

(Doesn't like Baltimore)

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yeah, I think its Otakon, a really big convention there every year. There are a bunch of them going, ages range from 19 to 25. My daughter draws anime and she does some of the badge art and stuff for some of the cons and she is a really good anime artist. I will worry about them though, as always!